Swing door operators
In the case of record swing door operators, force is applied to the door leaf by means of a swinging arm, thus enabling it to open and close. Automating doors with two leaves enables them to have the largest possible clear opening width. The operator is especially suitable for solutions for disabled people in apartment blocks, nursing homes and homes for the elderly.
Suitable for many public areas but chiefly for applications inside buildings, as follows:
- To provide helpful solutions for the disabled in blocks of flats, hospitals and homes for the elderly
- For administration and office buildings
- For public transport buildings
- For restaurants and hotels
Uses and benefits
The record swinging door operator features refined technology, compact design and practically silent operation. The DFA 127 is record’s first swing door operator that can be used as the basis for a wide variety of swing door applications (FULL POWER, LOW ENERGY, INVERS).
- Can be used as automatic door control system to provide fire and smoke protection
- Extendable with master-slave function (two overlapping door leaves)
- Available in both FULL POWER or LOW ENERGY models
- Operator also available as INVERS and FIRE model